We are always on the lookout for talented software professionals who would thrive as part of our team.
We have an immediate need for intermediate-senior level QA Analysts for long term contracts
- Deploy new software into lab systems
- Track and report current load lineup and configuration
- Identify, troubleshoot and document bugs
- Identify and develop tools and efficiency in operations practices
- Catalog and report operational practice changes and improvements to downstream teams
• An undergraduate degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a system engineering or customer support role
• Expert level knowledge of the Linux OS; comfortable gathering and analyzing log files, system configuration, package management, etc.
• Competence in scripting languages such as Python, Perl, or Bash
• Demonstrated experience working with application server environments and API’s (ex. Tomcat, JBOSS, Websphere & Weblogic)
• Excellent written communications and an ability to distill the essential facts to summarize system level problems
• Capability to understand and propose solutions to new and complex problems
• Enthusiastic attitude, eager to continue growing and learning
We thank all who apply for this position, however only those candidates who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
What We’re Looking For
- Socializing designs with the team and integrating suggestions and changes as appropriate.
- Making sure that your code (and others’) is properly modularized and unit tested.
- Providing documentation as appropriate, ranging from comments in code to end-user documentation.
- Resolving issues found during engineering test and QA in a timely manner, taking risk into account.
- Conceiving, proposing, and selling new ideas to the engineering team, and guiding their implementation.
- Providing work assistance to lower level engineers, including design and code reviews.
- Assisting the Customer Support and Marketing groups as necessary.